ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mirror help!

I have just bought new mirrors for my 2001 clio....when I fit then is their anyway of removing the temperature sensor from the standard ones (without trashing them) and somehow fitting it beside the base plate of new mirrors??

I dont know colin but if you wreck the temperature sensor removing the old ones i have a new one kicking about if you need it...

Lets hope they fit better than mine did, spent 4 hours this afternoon wiht the dremmel trying to get the b*****d things to fit, im still not 100% happy wiht them

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the sensor in the original mirror just unclips and slides out with a bit of help from a screwdriver.

Dougal hopefully I wont break it but will keep in mind...cheers mate.

Lunner...yeah lets hope so but their 2nd hand so assuming they fit cos they came off a Mk2.

Jay cheers mate hopefully even a dumb ass like me will manage!

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 26 April 2004

Dougal hopefully I wont break it but will keep in mind...cheers mate.

Lunner...yeah lets hope so but their 2nd hand so assuming they fit cos they came off a Mk2.

Jay cheers mate hopefully even a dumb ass like me will manage!
Wouldn;t count on it mate, mine were second hand, off Baylliss, still dint fit!!