ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

misfire cylinder 3

clio sport 182 LY
recently had a full milltek fitted with a decat, since then when the car starts up and i leave it idle the EML will start flashing, fault code is throwing up a misfire cylinder 3, when the car is warm the light goes off although it seemed faster before i had the exhaust, ive tried everything i can think of, new plugs, distributor, swapped leads over so i know the lead is fine, unplug the injector and it runs really bad so i know thats working, any one else had this issue or can someone recommend anything else

Clio 182
Had exactly the same on mine. It was an injector that needed replacing. £35 and 10 minutes later, all good.

clio sport 182 LY
it seems to be fine when driving around mind only plays up while idling, when i unplugged the injector it ran worse so my guess was its working

clio sport 182 LY
just swPped the injectors over and the fault followed looks like you guys were right, new injector for me, thanks for all the help appreciate it

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I would use Adam @ Renault Parts Wolverhampton. They're genuine Renault ones too and Ads knows his stuff. :)