ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miss my valver

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I have often been thinking about my old red Valver. I miss i quite a lot now and then.

I have just sold my Altea FR, and are looking for a cheap car. Today i spotted this one:

1767013.jpg

Wheels needs to go, and the bonnet needs to be painted body colour, but i am very very tempted.

One thing though. The petrol tank is leaking, and needs to be replaced. Any one know how big of a job that is?

Clio 182 inferno
Do it!
Cant imagine the fuel tank will be that much.
The red paint work looks really nice.
Like you said, change the wheels and get the bonnet sprayed and that will be a nice car.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Am I the only one who actually quite likes those wheels? Buy it, I'd love my old Williams back if I could. Sold it nearly 4 years ago, and my Brothers friend has it 250 miles away.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Think it is, on lowered Clios I'm sure the wheel rubs through? Iirc you can fit a basic lower model filler neck to do away with it.

535d / t5 caravelle
miss my valver also, had it for 6-7 years, best car i have ever owned probably! all my clio's have been s**t hot tbh! mk1's have something special about them though.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I want it on turbines i think. My first valver was also same red. Carmen red i think it is called.

Disastra Coupe
Turbines are a good choice tbf. I do like Turbines but i don't think there's anything wrong with the one's on either :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Same here..espically seeing Danny-Ace on here still has it and looking awesome all be it very different. i'd love another. JWC in its prime with me..

clo8-1.gif

slaaaag

black1.gif

E90 320d
Why dont you just weld the fuel tank? haha sorry. DONT do it :)

Valvers look best with turbines. Hate valvers now as spent far too long repairing one for my mate