ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Missfire help!

So today first day oh holiday was drive up a hill for close to the top, and felt a loss of power, got to the top and it was lumpy as hell!

Plugged it in with my Bluetooth obd reader says misfire cyl2 so I dove to the closest mill autos bought some tool and new plugs hoping it was that changed them in the carpark .
And nope still missing and and for a few trys wouldent even start, managed to get it going and get us back to where we are staying, on the drive home it was making loads of popping noises and smelt of fuel, not sure where to go now ideally want to fix it before the 2 hour drive home, any common faults I'm not aware of? Also if I had to drive it back would it cause any damage?

Any help would be ace as I'm in holiday and don't really wanna be spending all the time fixing the car.