ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Missing App

Can anyone think of this app, it's a photo app with a password - has a photograph of a sunflower on. Since i have restored my 5 this app has not turned up, and it's not on my purchased apps list and I'm sure i paid for it. So i can't find it/lost a lot of photos and can't remember the name. Can anyone think of the name if they have it or did have it?

Thanks

Nope, i just downloaded Backup Extractor and browsed an older backup and found all the files there. This backup was from my previous install of windows and before my iPhone 5 - so I'm assuming when i last backed up my 4 i didn't transfer the apps to my new build, hence when i restored it wasn't there.

All of the files are under cn.mmxd.privatephotos - must of been called Private Photos, although on the phone i'm sure it said just Photos or something. Find it strange how it's not on my purchased apps thought.

Could i transfer this to my phone somehow?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Nope, i just downloaded Backup Extractor and browsed an older backup and found all the files there. This backup was from my previous install of windows and before my iPhone 5 - so I'm assuming when i last backed up my 4 i didn't transfer the apps to my new build, hence when i restored it wasn't there.

All of the files are under cn.mmxd.privatephotos - must of been called Private Photos, although on the phone i'm sure it said just Photos or something. Find it strange how it's not on my purchased apps thought.

Could i transfer this to my phone somehow?

If you have the .ipa file you can drag and drop it into your phone via itunes iirc

Clio172cup rally car
I've had exactly the same problem with the same app, I've tried everything even emailing the app link from my 4s to new 5 but comes up unavailable in the new App Store