ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Missing bolt.....

CLIO 182
Guys, seem to be missing a bolt here. It's just above the fuel rule. Picture below. Possibly an engine mount?

8Dj9UpC.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Not sure if I'm in the correct place or not but have a look at these three pictures

ScreenShot2014-02-02at170925.gif

ScreenShot2014-02-02at170221.gif

ScreenShot2014-02-02at170334.gif

Last edited:
  CLIO 182
Thanks for that, hole next to number 6, only one on there without a bolt going through it or not numbered weirdly.

Shall pop to Renault tomorrow.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Thanks for that, hole next to number 6, only one on there without a bolt going through it or not numbered weirdly.

Shall pop to Renault tomorrow.

Im guessing you are talking about picture number one here

ScreenShot2014-02-02at172152.gif

My system does not show any bolts that go into that for some strange reason

Last edited:
  CLIO 182
Yeah weird, definitely was one there though, as the metal underneath is 'shiny'.

Nice one Andy, appreciated. Shall have a look tomorrow, need to pop to Renault anyway as the fuel rail cover mounts sheared too!

dan's cast offs.
That's bad news I didn't want. The 'hole' seems empty, possible it's sheared off inside there then? Are these pretty deep?

it's a reasonably long bolt, it may have been left out though, you've got to take it out to get the manifold on and off, it's a bit fiddly to get back in so you never know if someone has been lazy;)

CLIO 182
it's a reasonably long bolt, it may have been left out though, you've got to take it out to get the manifold on and off, it's a bit fiddly to get back in so you never know if someone has been lazy;)

Ha, so could've been off for ages? I assume it's not going to fall apart with it out then?

dan's cast offs.
as long as the others are all in it's not the end of the world but i would get it sorted sooner rather than later though