This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
i have just bought a damaged a mk2 that needs a front end and if i could get a phase 2 front end for the right money i thought i might as well of put that on,
Can try it out, but I think it will need a fair bit of modification as far as I know. Pretty sure its not a straight swap but someone will be along to correct me if I'm wrong (although I'm 99% sure I'm right).
Not aware that anyone has done it before either after looking at costs and required modification?
I dont think the costs are to bad compared to some other cars if its a bolt on job with only a few alterations to the odd bracket here and there i will probably look into it a bit more, But if its structure stuff like front panel, slam panel ect... might not bother.