ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK II Phase 1 (1.2) )questions

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
My friend has just bought a MK II Ph 1 (1.2) and as I have never had a Phase 1 so don't know if this is supposed to happen........

When the handbrake is on, should the 'stop' light be illuminated? It's not like that on my Ph II 172 but I don't know if it's supposed to be like that on the older Clio's.

Second question.... is the 'Serv' light the same as my 172, as in, it only comes on when there is a fault? I assume so, but connected my laptop to the car via the ODB port, but it came up with no fault :S. Is the software (Digimoto) just not picking up the fault?

I did notice that the voltage shown for the second o2 sensor was lower than I thought it should be, but no fault :rolleyes:

Megane dci 130
Yes the stop light is normal when the handbrake is on. (someone will dissagree with me though)

The SERV light only ever comes on with another light. Is the airbag light on?

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
No other lights ome on (that I know of). Will ask her to check and let me know. The seller said it..... 'Just needed a service' and the lass' husband didn't know any better (TBH, I assumed it was the same as my 172 but wasn't 100%).