ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 phase 2 suggestions ( or pics please )

Mk1 1.2
Right i need some suggestions on what to do to my little mk1, i like the low n subtle looks and i was thinking about the 172 wheels? i think they are?, just wonderd if anyone else has done it and what it looks like
or any other suggestions

cheers
Pete

Rb 182
15" Meg wheels

100_2942.jpg

15" 172 wheels
100_1448.jpg

15" Dynamic wheels
myweebestfromfcs.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
look for my 'Weekend Whoring' thread on here mate for my most recent pics, FK coilovers and team dynamics pro race 1.2 in black

Mk1 1.2
thanks for all the pics and comments guys how low can you realy go on the front of mk1's? i want 60 or more if possible? but still drivable lol

williams 2,seat leon
60 is no trouble on 15. saying that i did that on 18's. just make sure you use the right offset. the 17"s on the willy needed a bit of work due to the wider track.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
stick to 16 inch max mate, coilovers and then just lower it till ti scrubs, then wind up a turn or two, done