ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 phase 3’s

BMW 328 Ci

Ill tell you the pros and cons of a phase 3 Compared to others

Pros:
Face Lifted lights
Safer
More modern engine and machinery means bit more nippy and more reliable than ph1 & 2.
Nicer Seats
Most come colour coded
Key plip with good immoboliser
The little LED light in the middle of the boot
Low milers still around for good price
Fun handling
High MPG

Cons:
The dials and parts of the interior plastics (on mine) seem very dated for a car built in 1997
Still not that safe
Very thin bodywork
No hot 16v version
Dog eared ones about

1.2 16V Dynamique

does anyone know how much it will cost to buy some fog lights for the mk1 phase 3 and have them fitted???

I got angel eye lights in my fog holes. look pretty nice

I prefer the mk1 phase 3 neway, n in that list theres a hell of a lot more pros than there r cons! N plus there aint many phase 3s!

Sexysez,

any chance you can chuck up a few more pics of your car, as im thinking about getting those wheels but cant decide. Could do with seeing a few more pics of em on clios.

Cheers.

sexysez, what exhaust is that on your car?

your car looks like it isnt lowered properly, looks realy low at teh back and high at the front,

Quote: Originally posted by Marc@blackpool on 24 September 2004

mrbiggy69, ur RT looks mint wish i left mine like that looks very clean as well gj
Cheers m8, i still think i need to get it colour coded tho!!

car? need a license 1st!

im not a big fan of sezs car :sick: sorry babe :(

I love the mk1 ph3s, my mate has a 1.4s maxim in the dark blue, and its mint.. ill take some pics of it and get it up here for ya.

I want a ph3, but they are just too expensive, i dont have the money at the mo.

406 passion wagon..

Quote: Originally posted by rogl02 on 22 September 2004

does anyone know how much it will cost to buy some fog lights for the mk1 phase 3 and have them fitted???

Got mine on my old Phase 3 from German, Sweedish, French cars for £35 each. Renault wanted £18 for the wiring loom which was already in my RL, only cables you need is the one between the lights, which cost me about £5 to make! The interia switch was £20 and fits straight in, then you need a replay, another £20 odd. Looks soo much better with than without!

AAAARGH!!!! sorry for not replying to anything, ive only just noticed the amounnt of posts!!

JD1860 - is yours an RSi? coz it looks damn nice:D

Mack - ta for the info!

A silver Honda

Cheers m8.

Black is best colour for any car IMO:cool:

Mine is the 1997 Sport model. It has RSI style seats and a close ratio gearbox. Its has a quicker 0-60 than a normal 1.4 RT, but not by much though.

car? need a license 1st!

i want a mk1 ph3 maxim s. Like my mates, and JD1860s, but they are rare... ive only seen 2!

Quote: Originally posted by midge on 28 September 2004

sexysez, what exhaust is that on your car?

your car looks like it isnt lowered properly, looks realy low at teh back and high at the front,
thats probably due to the ICE install in the boot... and very loud it is too!