ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 Question...

Clio 197 F1
Quick question...

has anyone ever fitted the mk1 phase1 lights and bonnet to a phase 2?

i like the look more, but want the maxim (sport) later model, love the blue. lol.

anybody done it?

if so....how easy?

any pics.

S2000
I has been done before by a few people. I think you just have to replace the bonnet and the headlights and it should all fit - but somone else can confirm that. Also, the maxim is actually a phase 3 as there were two phases with the square headlights before the gay rounded light phase three was introduced.

S2000
I has been done before by a few people. I think you just have to replace the bonnet and the headlights and it should all fit - but somone else can confirm that. Also, the maxim is actually a phase 3 as there were two phases with the square headlights before the gay rounded light phase three was introduced.

Punto/Clio GTT
yup, bonnet and headlights bish bash bosh.

you can also put 16v wings on if you want to, youll need the 16v inner s**t guards to match up to the wings aswell tho

Punto/Clio GTT
i love the front end of the ph 1/2, but i decided against downgrading it as its only gonna look "older"

besides, the phase 3 looks badboy

6565656.gif

Clio 197 F1
ahh coolio. soo i think it will be done, even the valver bonnet, phase 1/2 lights, valver wings.... yum yum :) thanks all