ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 vs Mk2 taster

ITB'd GDI Original?
Just been to my local private road and recorded a 20-100 vid on my phone, inspired by MarkM :D

I couldn't manage any 0-anything vids due to the fact it'd just stopped raining :(

Sorry for having to use putfile, i know it's sh*te. When it's finally downloaded, enjoy.

Carl.

http://media.putfile.com/20-100

MERCEDES CLS AMG
come on lets have an argument ;) mk1s against mk2's........i think mk1's are out dated and slow.... just like there owners ( inc williams ) - any one else ???

I can see it now.

Sounds very nice with the tb's. I made it 2 seconds faster 30-100 then mine:(

I need more power!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
cheers matt! we shall see on Sunday I guess! :)

its not been used for 3 month and running a bit hesitant and overfuelling like mad (lambda not working i think), so its in with Ben R for lambda, afr, fuelling sorting, service and a bit of a remap as we speak.

really need to do something about these cheap 185's tho! :dead: hehe

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
MATT BLACK said:
come on lets have an argument ;) mk1s against mk2's........i think mk1's are out dated and slow.... just like there owners ( inc williams ) - any one else ???

I don't think theres really a case for an argument.
old = bad, new = good. its a fact of life, if somethings old, you replace it with a newer version.

so really, what i'm saying, is that old is crap. why would you walk around in ripped daps, when you can buy some nice new white trainers.

ITB'd GDI Original?
Don't suppose anyone's got a vid of a std 172 to compare. Even better if someone can go out and do a 20-100.

Thanks AJR.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
superfastdan said:
old = bad, new = good. its a fact of life, if somethings old, you replace it with a newer version.

so really, what i'm saying, is that old is crap. why would you walk around in ripped daps, when you can buy some nice new white trainers.[/QUOT knob.^^^^^

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i'll lend you mine for the weekend so you can see the difference and i'll take yours :) sweeeetttt

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
yeecup said:
superfastdan said:

so really, what i'm saying, is that old is crap. why would you walk around in ripped daps, when you can buy some nice new white trainers.[/QUOT knob.^^^^^

hehehehehe

superfastdan said:

so really, what i'm saying, is that old is crap. why would you walk around in ripped daps, when you can buy some nice new white trainers.

hehe, says the man in the fastest depreciating and most worthless RS ever :clown::sleepy: (by the way, it's MK2 Phase 1 :rolleyes:)

MERCEDES CLS AMG
If Santa pod was a prison and mk1 and mk2 clio's were inmates the mk2 clio's would have the mk1's for there bitches - the old toss ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
TheJesus said:
hehe, says the man in the fastest depreciating and most worthless RS ever :clown::sleepy: (by the way, it's MK2 Phase 1 :rolleyes:)
not when you work for renault my friend!!

when you learn to handle proper power and have the abilities to use it effectively, give us a shout, maybe i'll sell you mine....

superfastdan said:
not when you work for renault my friend!!

when you learn to handle proper power and have the abilities to use it effectively, give us a shout, maybe i'll sell you mine....

PMSL, call me a f**king doctor that was brilliant! :lolup:

oooh 169bhp car... wow! no need to sell it to me, I cant afford 3k, that's supercar money :eek: :rasp:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
MATT BLACK said:
lol @ Rob

Williams clios are sh*t - what do people think about that ??

i think they look no different to 1.4 rt's with gold hubcaps....*runs and hides*