ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1

Williams 2
Scott-16v! said:
as far as i know it was a 1.2 not a valver, and iirc patty has the headlights now (may be wrong:eek: )

Ah, thats a shame, looks lovely though. Don't really see many black valvers about, rare as hens teeth:eek:.

Disastra Coupe
I've always wanted to put a 5 Turbo in my Clio. Would be sooooooooooooo much fun. Probably never get insured with it though. And I always wanted a black Mk1 too lol. Could have sprayed mine black, but decided it was too much effort and easier to have it silver again.

Naples Valver
Few of mine :D

IMG_4687.jpg

IMG_4698.jpg

IMG_4701.JPG

williams 2 turbo
isn't the gtt just a turbo'd campus engine??? no, not even close, as for insuring one in a clio, it cost me £30.00 to put it on my insurance from the valver lump, all that was needed was an engineers report. and they are fun, lots of fun, when you get traction that is!.

Sunflower Yellow Ph1 172
yeah the clio gtt is very very fast. alot faster than when the valver engine was in. traction is a big problem especialy as the car is now stripped inside and with the c1j r5 gtt engine so much lighter than valver engine. next stop is williams wide track with coilovers :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
there are some very very nice cars in this club...still love danny's got to say though those gtt engines are so ugly....

as peeps said they liked black mark 1's heres mine (my old rt)

f08bd448.gif

9a99c2a8.gif

100_0847.gif

100_0850.gif

it had leather, sub in the boot, powerflow..loved that car

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yeah was nice mate...am not sure on the graphics still but its not mine anymore so no problem

still don't won't to sell me those willy wheels do ya...lol

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
^^^^I saw that pic of the Silver willy wheels on his car and had a sudden urge to get mine done like that. Looks mint.