ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
S4010535.gif

mywillyf7r.gif

1.8 Civic EX
Martin. said:
:eek: Ohhhhh get you lol

haha the contraversy! it allready is lowered 35mm at the front and the eye brows may well be removed next year as I have a few bits to go on.....

Last edited:
  Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
A few pics taken on my way to Hinckley from brighton today. Excuse the bad parking next to the vet'...I dont like parking next to other cars...yeh...lol

Last edited:
  Disastra Coupe
Rich_16v said:

I chuffin love your car matey! My mum & dad have got their Mk1 Mondeo in that colour and had some paint left over. I sooooo nearly sprayed my Clio that colour. Pics of your car just makes me wish i had!

Here's A few of my old standard valver which I sold in July (the car was all original, it still had the original stickers in the windows & tax disc holder, god I'm sad) it took me ages to find the right one, after months & months looking I did it, apart from the wheels needing a tidy up it was virtually mint.
I may get another one one day,either that or get a decent valver hybrid.

cliopics010.jpg

cliopics011.jpg

cliopics005.jpg

Williams 2
Loving the black valver midge. Did u sell that to someone on here? Think the black angel eyes go so well with it:cool:

Beetle
MattyH16v said:
Loving the black valver midge. Did u sell that to someone on here? Think the black angel eyes go so well with it:cool:
as far as i know it was a 1.2 not a valver, and iirc patty has the headlights now (may be wrong:eek: )