ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 0-60

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Hey folks,

Just done a few 0-60 times in my 172 and I was quite suprised to say the least.

2 people in the car and half a tank of petrol.

0-60 in 6.7 seconds.

Thats not bad, and this was consistent, I know for a fact I wasnt getting as much traction down as I could have (cause it was a bit wet)

What are your 0-60 times ?

S2000

Why are you surprised, Autoexpress did 0-60 in 6.7 and 6.6 has been recoreded with some pukka timing gear. It is capable!!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

It was 6.78 to be exact.

My GF was using a stopwatch *sponsered by casio*

just suprised at how quick these cars are.. especially as it was slightly wet so i couldnt get all the traction down..

Not possible! U can make urself believe it though if u close ur eyes and follow the yellow brick road!!. If Mk2 0-60 times are getting into 6.7 secs territory Im really looking forward to my cup times hitting 6.1/2 ish then!;) But the Mk2 is defo quicker than the cup being heavier and all that! :D

S2000

Cupsize,

Dream on re: the 6.1/2!:D

Im not convinced the weight difference makes that much of difference in terms of straight line performance. Off the mark it may have a slight advantage, but when the two are up and going at high speed the weight difference will be negated!!

Also the MK2 has been timed in Autoexpress at 6.7 to 60!