ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 1.2 help

Hi new here on behalf of my gf she's just been given a 52 plate mk2 1.2 16v Clio with a few problems. So far the speedo left indicator are faulty
the headlights and wipers will turn on but in order to turn them off you have to key off.
Airbag and service light are lit
1st and 2nd gear feel slightly juddery
Central locking does not work

My sister had it in at a friends garage and they found a circuit board damaged so replaced that but found a loom near the glove box damaged so he just taped it up for the meantime.

I've managed to get hold of a working loom off e bay so looking at replacing it myself I've got a history of electrics in aircraft and trains so comfortable in taking it on but looking for any tips to change it and if anyone has come across something similar before? Also is there any info in stripping a dash down and any special tools I will need?

Thanks

Mike j

Yea I'm going to join Friday when I've got cash in my bank I use the rx8 owners club myself and know how much they can help was just looking for a bit of previous knowledge for now cheers