ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 Clio front led side light bulbs.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Just wanted to update and say i had to swap these out as they began flashing.

when i took them out the little plastic dome on top broke off inside my light cluster.

I have replaced with the same for now but have some different ones coming.

The little plastic dome will be removable but ill need to remove the light and shake them to the hole and then brake it apart using some long nose pliers to be able to get the bits out.

DOME distorted and wouldnt pass through the hole in the light housing for the side light.

J
Will the dome not pass through one of the other holes, maybe the hole the indicator bulb is in?
The leds I put a link to are still going strong , I always drive with my lights on day and night just to alert so if the dickheads on the road that a vehicle is coming towards them lol, so they get plenty of use.
They don't have any dome or cover that can fall off.

Clio 172 Ph2
Will the dome not pass through one of the other holes, maybe the hole the indicator bulb is in?
The leds I put a link to are still going strong , I always drive with my lights on day and night just to alert so if the dickheads on the road that a vehicle is coming towards them lol, so they get plenty of use.
They don't have any dome or cover that can fall off.

Probably will pass through another hole etc in the headlight cluster.

Just havent tried yet lol,

Ive got some different ones coming and a refund from the seller of the originals. The ones i have since ordered are very similar in size to the original T10's will see if they are any better.

Theyre only cheap so i dont mind spending a couple of quid to check if they work out or not.

Light clusters need to come off at some point for me to sort out the yellowing etc that the headlights have so will remove the domes then,.

cheers

J