ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Mx5

Taken in part exchange for my skyline, gave it a clay and machine polish today and i must say its looking lovely!

eceda756.jpg

4972a706.jpg

294d2230.jpg

ef2620db.jpg

ab9c3199.jpg

Shine

974318cc.jpg

Wheels are 9j at rear, i really love the look of the car tbh, side skrits sit lovely onit, need to get some better pictures

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Do like the mx-5s have been trying to buy a mk1 for the past month. Been to see a few that were overdue the scrappy and one that i really liked, got my hopes up, and then got out bidded in the last 1second on ebay. Given up now.

Disastra Coupe
Do like the mx-5s have been trying to buy a mk1 for the past month. Been to see a few that were overdue the scrappy and one that i really liked, got my hopes up, and then got out bidded in the last 1second on ebay. Given up now.

There's a lot of dog's. I was looking for one mid last year and they all seemed to be either rotten with good paintwork or solid with s**t paintwork! Lol.

Listerine & Poledo
Very nice.

I'd get the rear raised a bit though, looks a bit silly to me.

My mk.2 was in blck, the number plate rubber thing destroyed the front paint somehow, you did well to have a sticky-plate.

As for splitters etc. No. not on that style of MK.2, they dont suit it

No rust on mine :) advantage of being a uk model i believe - Tom if your offer of a 330 is genuine, fire me a pm.