ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Ph2 Interior

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Few questions to ask:

1) If a Dynamique comes with AC, is it possible to buy and fit a Climate Control unit or is it a different loom etc? I know the initiale comes with Climate... thinking maybe the control is done from inside the unit itself?

2) Will there be much difference in price between Initiale Steering wheel and a RenaltSport item? Both none-cruise/traction...

3) How much will the light wood effect interior inserts be from Renault, the ones found in some Initiale's?

4) How much are Trophy seats?

5) How much for a good remap of a DCi 80?

6) What would you recommend for lowering the above mentioned 3 door car? I'd like to achieve a cup stance if possible, not too low but nice and firm. Has to be well dampered, that's where it's at. Would Cup suspension fit a DCi?

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives useful answers... :)

*Just realised i strayed from the Interior questions, but this saves posting in all the different sections so is easier for me to read.

Last edited:
  BMW M135i
Few questions to ask:

1) If a Dynamique comes with AC, is it possible to buy and fit a Climate Control unit or is it a different loom etc? I know the initiale comes with Climate... thinking maybe the control is done from inside the unit itself?
Nope completely different, various different components and looms.

2) Will there be much difference in price between Initiale Steering wheel and a RenaltSport item? Both none-cruise/traction...
Same thing afaik, they'll both be lots from renault. Think they're around £250 or so can't remember.

3) How much will the light wood effect interior inserts be from Renault, the ones found in some Initiale's?
Pass, i'd guess they won't be cheap because its renault. Don't know though, best to phone a dealers.

About £1-1.5k

£300 or so.

6) What would you recommend for lowering the above mentioned 3 door car? I'd like to achieve a cup stance if possible, not too low but nice and firm. Has to be well dampered, that's where it's at. Would Cup suspension fit a DCi?
Coilovers ideally, but eibach sportlines should suffice. No the RS suspension won't fit.

*Just realised i strayed from the Interior questions, but this saves posting in all the different sections so is easier for me to read.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
They Look Gay.

£300 odd, Speak to RS Tuning

FK's - 90mm :)

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Thanks for the replies people, and i don't think the dash inserts look gay, not if you vision it how i do.

But thanks anyway.

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Few questions to ask:

Nope completely different, various different components and looms.

Same thing afaik, they'll both be lots from renault. Think they're around £250 or so can't remember.

Pass, i'd guess they won't be cheap because its renault. Don't know though, best to phone a dealers.

About £1-1.5k

£300 or so.

Coilovers ideally, but eibach sportlines should suffice. No the RS suspension won't fit.

I've never been in a Clio with Coilies so don't quite know how to assume the ride quality is.

My mate has a Polo which is DECKED and is really harsh ride, i don't want anythin too low or hard but want gokart handling which i've seen possible with springs n shocks. I'm assuming as long as i don't go too low, it'll be alright ride and better handling with coilovers?

BMW M135i
You'll be fine. As long as its not 1" off the deck and the damping is set nicely it'll be fine. Possibly better than standard.

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Cheers mate, just seen advert in for sale section for Konigsport FK's. Are they any good and how low are they roughly over standard?

I read that they are damper adjustable too, which is good cause i can have a play and get em just how i want em...

clio 172 sport mk2
just recently burnt a small fag hole on my drivers seat, Its on the lower part of the seat. It is a phase 2 172 with the half leather.
anyone got any ideas on how much this will be to replace or fix?
would my best bet be going to renault?, because i want a brand new part of the seat to be honest, but reckon this will be costly!
any ideas plz post
thanx!

1.2 16V MKII
get down to the scrappy an rip a seat out that ya need, job done, an prob for around 10quid, get home clean it an chazam!, lol