ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Clio Rear smoothed or not?

What do people reckon, option 1, 2 or 3?

Option 1:
DSC09443B.jpg

Option 2:
DSC09443-1.jpg

Option 3:
DSC09443copy.jpg

Also, opinions on the cliosport stickers I've put on the rear window and on the front bumper of the car?

DSC09449.jpg

DSC09447.jpg

DSC09445.jpg

Tbh I quite like the front sticker at the moment, think it adds that something to the front of car.

As for the exhaust, the pics aren't great but I do think it would look better with a cut out and exhaust reset into the rear splitter on the bumper just to make it look abit more integral. May look into that. It was a factory option from Renault though ''Sebring Sport Exhaust'' (backbox) £300 :eek:

I think I'll remove the '' C L I O '' badges next weekend and see what I think then. Is it just a case of prising the badges off slowly and being careful not to damage the paintwork or do people use a heat gun or similar to help it off?

Josh

If the clio lettering is only stuck on (if there are no pins) wash the area with warm water & then what I use is dental floss, put it at the edge of the badge & gently move it up & down (pulling it towards the badge slightly) The badge will then come off. Once you've done them, give the whole area polish up - you'll never notice they were there.