ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Focus RS

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You've made the one and only change I'd make to that car - the addition of mud-flaps. Apart from being functional, they look the part too.

Maybe being super-fussy here about the ad - perhaps change 'Shell Optimax' to 'Shell V-Power'?

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A terrible one
You've made the one and only change I'd make to that car - the addition of mud-flaps. Apart from being functional, they look the part too.

Maybe being super-fussy here about the ad - perhaps change 'Shell Optimax' to 'Shell V-Power'?
Thanks for the positivity and the suggested amendment...which I have now made. Appreciated.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Not been modified, apart from the fact it has aftermarket mud flaps?

Lol just being picky, but awesome Car I want it.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A terrible one
Not been modified, apart from the fact it has aftermarket mud flaps?

Lol just being picky, but awesome Car I want it.
Got me on a technicality! 🙈

Ha, no worries, seemingly lots of interest so shall see how it goes. Cannot recommend them enough phone if you ever get the chance in the future.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A terrible one
*phone?! Not sure what was autocorrected but ignore that!

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A terrible one
Car is still for sale £27,995. Located west of Colchester.

Having covered 13,600 miles (every single one was enjoyable, even the first 1,000 careful running in period), It is with huge sadness that I have to list my RS for sale.

The car benefits from a transferable service pack (with Ford so it can be serviced at any ford dealership, 2 remaining) and the balance of the manufacturers 3 year warranty, expiring April 2019.

In addition to the vast amount of standard equipment, the car comes with the following long list of extras:

• Shadow Black (colour) £545
  • Forged Alloys £975
  • Painted Calipers (Nitrous Blue) £100
  • Lux Pack (Tinted Windows, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Power Folding Mirrors) £1,000
  • Sync Upgrade (Navigation, Premium 10 Speaker Sony System incl Sub, Reversing Camera)
  • Recaro CS seats (along with the upgraded rear seats) £1,145
  • Door edge protectors £85
  • Active City Stop £200
In short, the only option missing is the Sunroof.

The car has also had drive away auto locking enabled by the dealership which is strangely not activated as standard (and I consider a valuable safety function).

The car has not been in any accidents, has not been modified so the full warranty is intact and the only aftermarket addition are the rally armour Kaylan mud flaps (to protect the bodywork). It has not been taken on any track days and has only ever been run on Shell V-Power.

I had every intention of keeping the car long term and treated it as such. With this in mind, the car had an early oil change after 3 months of ownership (by a Ford Dealer) and has been driven considerately, always warming up/cooling down properly.

The car has not used any coolant or oil since day one and has run faultlessly.

Both keys are present and working.

Save £8,845 against current list price for the same spec'd car as well as 2 free services!
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
Such a good looking well specced car this!

I would still be put off by the old head gasket issue tho unfortunately, glwts mate :up:

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A terrible one
Such a good looking well specced car this!

I would still be put off by the old head gasket issue tho unfortunately, glwts mate :up:
Thanks. Don't let it put you off, the cars are awesome. Ford will sort it and subject to not being modified, all are still within warranty.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A terrible one
**Price Drop** now £27,250.
In my opinion, this is now a bargain.
I've listed on Autotrader, will post a link when it's live.