ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 RS Photoshop Competition?

A silver Honda
I played around with the hue/saturation/lightness settings.

I'm using Paint Shop Pro 7 btw

muddy and clean

Last edited:
  172 M69 eater
JPEX-CLIO said:
After
clio05twotonefinal4tz.jpg

euro :approve:

Beetle
acrebo said:
Ideally need a pic much bigger to have a decent go, have you got the original of your's Scott?
sorry for late reply mate just been to manchester airport, original i used is here:
01_c.jpg

ITB'd 172 POPTART
One thing i can't understand is how the fcuk these cars are gonna turn due to the amount u lot have dropped em :eek:)

r-sport how about knocking up a side on and front on version of that pic. from the rear it looks awesome so wondering if ya can get the rest to look as good. i would be so tempted to have that done 2 a mk3 if the rest of the body work looked as good as the rear.

Fubar nice effort too like that look. would be easy to acheive by the looks of it as well.

172 cup
bsimmer3000 said:
r-sport how about knocking up a side on and front on version of that pic. from the rear it looks awesome so wondering if ya can get the rest to look as good. i would be so tempted to have that done 2 a mk3 if the rest of the body work looked as good as the rear.

Cheers bsimmer.
All I really did was change the obvious things which I knew would make it look cleaner and more aggressive. I'm not so confident however, that I could make other views of the car look as tidy... when I get some free time I will be having a go though ;)