ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 with turinis *PIC REQUEST*

Superleggera'd MK3
Was considering getting Trophy Speedline Turinis in 16" for my mk3 but havent seen many of them about and was wondering if anyone has any pics of them? I could probs photoshop them on, but wanted to see real pics of both 16"s and 17"s to see how they look. They look smart on the mk2 but im worried they will look lost on the mk3.

Or if you can think of any other that might look nice but give a clean look would be appreciated :)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Theres a mk3 dci on here somewhere that had turini's on, cant remember the guys username but i'm sure someone who does will be along shortly

Superleggera'd MK3
I think piers has some on his 5door, think they are 17's, which look smart....but think i wanted to go a little lower so want to see some 16's :D

Italian 3.2 V6
;)

6803394430_98b2320d89_z.jpg

Dci by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

Superleggera'd MK3
Not as big as i thought....more expensive than the 16's though....u selling urs yet piers ;)

you got much more room to go lower?

Italian 3.2 V6
I dont actually have them or the coilovers anymore, sold them a while back. AP Coilovers were pretty much slammed to their max, but there was abit more room for more lows

Superleggera'd MK3
Still gotta buy my ap coilys :( so expensive. But oh well. Wanna go low but still kinda practical as there are some nasty speedbumps where i work.

i really like the renault speedlines as well, off the trophy....but think they only come in 16" iirc??

Superleggera'd MK3
Quick question, how did u find the ride with coilovers on? Obviously it was stiffer than usual, but was it really crashy or okay?

Superleggera'd MK3
Good, im really keen on gettin them but didnt want the ride to be really crashy and the handling dodgy