ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk4 Clio 220 Trophy - OEM exhaust required

Classic mini P 996
Hello all.

Recently acquired a lovely Clio 220 Trophy, it's an ex K-tec car and was used to fabricate the turbo back exhaust, It sounds amazing cracks and pops and isn't too intrusive but I really want to get the OEM sound back for popping around a little more stealth !! I like a loud car but this is my daily school run etc and is a little too much for me! crazy the days i used to bomb about in a Decatted Clio Cup haha.

Can't find any standard system anywhere anyone know of any? I'll then sell the Ktec one.

Clio 4 RS Trophy
I had mine with the stock exhaust and I found it too quiet, to be honest. It is my only car.

I got lucky enough to find an Akrapovic for sale and immediately bought and istalled it.

Super happy with the result.

Mine is a Euro 6 BTW.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
worth pricing up with renault they are a hit and a miss with exhausts i got a full 172 system from them for about £200 then checked a 182 system and it was about a grand lol.

Mine had the standard system and i thought it sounded perfect! nice note when going for it and nice and quite about town

Classic mini P 996
Cheers for the replies,

I will give renault a call and see what they say.

If anyone has a system knocking about in there garage taking up space drop me a line

(y)

clio rs mk4
i have a euro 6 clio rs 200t not the 220t trophy and i chopped out my centre silencer to make mine louder. you see some show up on gumtree or ebay just not full system.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'd probably keep what you have and reintroduce the middle silencer.