ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MkIII 200 Nearside Rear Tail Light, Foglight and Reg plate bulbs out...

Renaultsport 200 Mk3
Hi All

New member looking for some advice please. ?

My son has a 2010 Renaultsport 200 MkIII which has developed an issue with the nearside rear light cluster. The Tail Light and Foglight no longer work at all, and neither do the No. plate bulbs. Issue has already been noticed by local friendly police patrol car so time is not on our side!

I've tried checking all fuses to left of steering column and new bulbs in cluster, no joy there, so got out the multimeter and I'm only getting 0.4v on the live to the affected bulbs? This is the same for the tail, fog and plate bulbs. Tried putting the meter negative probe straight to car chassis and still the same reading so I dont think its an earthing issue.

The fusebox next to the steering column doesnt have many fuses and I have no idea where the relays are located and how to get them.

Any ideas what to try next please?

Thanks in advance
Jamie