ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MLR Trackday - at Oulton Park today

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Great weather for it today - but bloody freezing! Still, no doubt that helped maximise the benefit to the turbo'd engines :)

Good mix of cars on track today - in particular one of the RC Evo's and a great sounding Scooby Clinic Impreza.

RC Car...

DSCN3553.jpg

DSCN3552.jpg

DSCN3554.jpg

^^^^^ - This thing just shifted. I was going to attach a video, but it didn't do its true speed any justice whatsoever. And my camera doesn't have sound....:dapprove:

Plenty of tasty Evo's on show. Not that many Six's, surprisingly...

DSCN3556.jpg

DSCN3555.jpg

DSCN3557.jpg

Love the boot badging on this one...:cool:

DSCN3560.jpg

Nice looking Scoob. Before.....

DSCN3561.jpg

...... and after. :(

DSCN3562.jpg

DSCN3563.jpg

Cheap Scoob for sale as well.... :eek:

DSCN3564.jpg

And proof that it was freezing. Eleanor had the cheek to borrow her dad's jacket. Good job I had a spare one in the car to lend Steve. I don't know - the things parents will do for own their daughters, eh? ;)

DSCN3572.jpg

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
that evil evo is pure filth :D

That was only half of it. You should have heard that sound that came from it as well...:approve:

Nice selection of cars.

Shame about the Scooby :dapprove:

Cracking pics, poor scoob was a bit of a mess, should polish out though eh !! :p

Aye, the Scoob was a bit of a mess. Hopefully the damage is bodywork only. Though that rear wheel looked slightly out of line. :dapprove: I overheard the owner talking to someone and saying "It's one of those things - what can you do?" I know what I'd do if the Scoob was mine. Something along the lines of cry, scream, rant......... then cry a bit more!

D.

ph1 172... Sold:(
I'm a bit late adding to this, considering I was there...

I felt a bit guilty about dragging Ela along, but the fact that we spent half the jouney home singing "Rory-The-Racing-Car... (kids tv show, Peter Kay voice's on it) reveal's that she kinda' liked it.

I'm hoping she forgoes the obligatory requests for a pony and, in a few years perhaps, I find a letter saying

"Dear Santa, please can I have a track-b**ch. Lots of love E.G."...

S.