ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Annual Winter Track Day - Oulton Park

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
So on Saturday myself and a few others inc @Niall and @JamesBryan were at Oulton Park for our annual winter track day at Oulton Park.

Weather this last week has been atrocious and on Friday I was adamant we were on for a very wet day, thankfully I was wrong. The track was still rather wet Saturday morning but there was no standing water so it was all good. I'd pre-empt a wet track and already fitted Rainsports earlier in the week so we didn't need to mess about first thing in the morning so I could concentrate on getting "brew station" sorted.

9 till about 10:30 we had a rather damp and somewhat greasy track is some sections (mainly Britten's, Hislop's and braking into Old Hall as there's a cheeky bump in the track).

From about 11 though the track was pretty dry and I could have really done with going onto the AR-1's but with just over an hour left before lunch we just punished the Rainsports for another 40 mins ha ha

After lunch it was FULL SEND time, the car was fantastic all day. We couldn't have asked for better weather in all honesty, it wasn't too cold and there was very little wind which is unusual for a November track day at Oulton.

In-case you're wondering, I'm the one in the "Pride" looking helmet and my Dad is in the Burgundy helmet.

PR_211113_MSVT_OP_0121.jpg
PR_211113_MSVT_OP_0141.jpg
PR_211113_MSVT_OP_0232.jpg
PR_211113_MSVT_OP_0485.jpg
PR_211113_MSVT_OP_0548.jpg
PR_211113_MSVT_OP_0688.jpg
PR_211113_MSVT_OP_0788.jpg
PR_211113_MSVT_OP_1054.jpg
PR_211113_MSVT_OP_1134.jpg
PR_211113_MSVT_OP_1336.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Looks fantastic. I'd love to drive oulton, shame it's so far away...

Never too far away unless you're in another country, we were at Snetterton in September and were from Warrington and Wigan. 6 hours with a trailer.

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Never too far away unless you're in another country, we were at Snetterton in September and were from Warrington and Wigan. 6 hours with a trailer.
I'm planning on doing Anglesey and oulton next spring. Just looking forward to the track day calendars coming out.