ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moar Ken Block?

Wheels stood up to the abuse pretty well!

One thing that does puzzle me, we see him do all this amazing car control, yet why can't he come first in WRC?

Cos the way to go fast in a rallycar is to go in a straight line....

He's amazing in wrc.....amazingly slow!

Also, his WRC results..... i think there is a fair difference between massive power slides in a car park and 3 days of 100% flat out competition against the best in the world...

exactly!

Remember back to Marcs Gronholm afew years ago... was leading a rally, and on a corner pulled 2 or 3 360's then continued to win....

they can all do it... not all can be fast at the same time

Clio 172
The guy has got epic skills. The amount of car control and talent involved is insane. I just love how he goes out there and dont really give a s**t, thrashes the car and has fun then goes home lol

Ultra Red Megane 175
Remember back to Marcs Gronholm afew years ago... was leading a rally, and on a corner pulled 2 or 3 360's then continued to win....

That was Gilles Pannizzi in the 206 WRC at the famous hairpin on WRC Catalunya:

Love Block's videos and it's good to have him in the WRC for all the publicity he brings; but he's literally miles off the pace. Still likes to get it sideways when he can though:

5181750425_7a0af956d5_z.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  ph1-172
any of the wrc drivers would be able to do these videos, you can see where he's been practicing. fair play too him for getting out there doing his thing, and having a crack at wrc. but maybe he should get some practise in going fast rather than sitting on the limiter doing 360's