ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mobile phone question

clio 182 black /gold
My mate has done something to his phone. When anyone rings him it plays the pouges - fairytail from new york and a ringing tone. He is on Orange with a Nokia 6300. Does anyone know how or what he has done? He says he is not sure.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol he's changed the ring tone? Pretty basic stuff, or do you mean plays both at the same time?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
you mean when you phone him you hear it play the pogues down your phone? Not his ringing tone?

Polo Bluemotion
yeh ive got one of these. Its called a calling tune, and as far as im aware, is available only on orange. I put mine on via wap on my fone. it isnt fone dependant, its done with the network.

A calling tune is basically a song that plays quietly, behind the conventinal "ring ring" when they ring ur fone

clio 182 black /gold
you mean when you phone him you hear it play the pogues down your phone? Not his ringing tone?
Yes thats it. He can change the ringtone on his phone. It seems like something on the Orange network. It is like when someone puts you on hold it plays a tune, but this happens while your ringing him. When he answers it stops.

clio 182 black /gold
yeh ive got one of these. Its called a calling tune, and as far as im aware, is available only on orange. I put mine on via wap on my fone. it isnt fone dependant, its done with the network.

A calling tune is basically a song that plays quietly, behind the conventinal "ring ring" when they ring ur fone
Ah thats it. Thanks, he is on orange. I will tell him.

54 astravan 1.7tdci
dont do it my bosses does that and i keep putting it down thinking it was the answerphone.although not everyones as stupid as i am.