ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mobile Power Banks/Packs

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I thought there was a big thread dedicated to this but I cant seem to find anything, only really old stuff.

my cheap 2-3 year old £17 power bank has finally given up so am looking for a new one.

this time I'm after something with a bit more quality, my requirements -

1amp output and 2.1amp output
would be nice to be able to charge two phones at once
I need a big 10000-15000mah version and a smaller 2000-3000mah version
id also like one that can be charged pretty fast.

any recommendations

Listerine & Poledo
I picked up one of these for when i go out and know I'm going to cane a battery.
It takes as long to charge as it takes, but it'll full-charge an iPhone 6s from dead, twice
Haven't tried it to double-charge, but imagine it is possible

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I've got one of these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B012V9H3WA/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Had it in my drawer at work for over a week now and charged my phone with it almost every day (probably about 50% charge each day, just enough to keep me going) and it's only just needing recharged now. 3 USB ports on it, will charge 2 devices at 2.1A at the same time or 3 slightly slower.

It's pretty big, but I'm assuming if you're wanting a bigger one plus a portable one then size isn't a concern for the larger of the two.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I've got an Anker one as well.

There's loads of different options out there, the main issue is figuring out who is actually making decent quality items.
Tons of rubbish power banks that can't hold any charge at all.