ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Model Of 182

renault clio 182 cup
does anyone know where i can buy a scale model of a 182 in racing blue as now renault dont sell them anymore,i've been looking for ages but just cant find them for sale anywhere.thanks for help in advance.

dk

911 GTS Cab
AFAIK they only made racing blue ones that I have ever seen.

I have a racing blue one, very high detail level

106 GTi
Renualt have discontinued the Racing Blue one now, This years one in the Autunm and Winter Catologue is Inferno, getting one for Xmas too.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I want an Artic Blue 182 with the recaro's and Cup packs. Also a V6 would be nice! I want quite a large scale, with good detail inside and out...

Any joy?

Tyson.

Abarth 595 Trufeo
team_penetrator said:
Anyone know where I can get a Cup 172 from???

They never released them in the UK - they were only available for a limited time in France as a Ragnotti. They occasionally pop up on eBay.

H

106 GTi
Loony said:
I want to see some made my minichamps. Ive been unimpressed with the quality of the ones ive seen so far.

They have only just done the 205 GTi and MK1 Sierra Cossie, give them another 15 years!

172 /megane cab
they are easy as good as a minichamps the r5 gt turbo ones they do are nice as well. how much you want to give for a silver one

106 GTi
Probably no longer stocked but worth a try at your local dealer just in case:

2001 Clio Renaultsport 2.0 172 1/43
Iceberg Silver
77 11 226 122

106 GTi
Like I say you may be out of luck the current catologue only lists a Black one now. I went to order the racing blue 182 one last week, but it had been replaced with an inferno one in the latest catologue.

dk

911 GTS Cab
you could get liquid yellow too in the sport collection with the 182, V6 and 225 in.

106 GTi
Yeah thats ones still listed Dave. 77 11 227 756 - £42

Picked my Inferno one up on the way home, very nice model.

i ordered a racing blue one with stripes off ebay today from that dude in the ebay link.

closest im gonna get to arctic blue!