ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modifying suggestions...

Fiesta Silver Limited Ed.
Haven't a clue what I want to do....just getting bored of it looks wise.
Picture below is car as it is at the moment.

DSC01604.jpg

Suggestions please...

ur megane r26
st rep? defo needs bigger alloys and lowering, maybe a smaller spoiler, clear side repeaters, smaller ariel imo but looks like a nice clean motor mate

insidee tbh dont want to change it - has full leather etc

DSC01555.jpg

Alloys are 16" already dont really want to go much bigger than that, have to consider tyre costs aswell.....

Spoiler myt be a good idea, a small one i think would finish it off nice

ur megane r26
yer fair enough dont really want to go bigger than 16's sorry, yer spoiler would look nice, but keep it standard imo an st one sprayed your silver very nice and defo lower, the interior is mint full leather very nice, other than the steering wheel very nice inside, i had a mate who had the same model fiesta as you and he was thinking about getting the st rear lights as well, because they have that bubbly effect, that could be very nice and if you get the bits from a scrappy if you are lucky wont be too expensive neither mate

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Looks a nice tidy moter mate.

I would lower, sort out some sort of spoiler on the back (not too daft) and thats it. but as is looks nice.

What about a HID upgrade kit (just for the night effect like)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Unless your keeping it a while i'd fit a set of eibach lowering springs and some clear side repeaters and leave it at that

Makes me think of my old one :eek:

28ff5ab5.jpg

16c90c73.jpg

5c142202.jpg

Evo 8 Jap Crap
lol i know since then ive had

Series 2 RS Turbo
MK3 Golf VR6 (Was f**king mint!)
Seat Ibiza Cupra
Clio 172
E46 BMW Saloon
DC2 Teg

Was a young un when i had the fiesta lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'd colour code the side strips and door handles, clear side indicators, leave it at that. Not bad looking for standard runabouts.

B

Brown.

If it twer me, lower it, slam it infact. and get some of the clear rear lights, seen a lad with the same colour combo looked good with the crystal effect lights on

Looks a nice tidy moter mate.

I would lower, sort out some sort of spoiler on the back (not too daft) and thats it. but as is looks nice.

What about a HID upgrade kit (just for the night effect like)

How much are these HID kits, a job i could do myself ?

Ph1 172 + Combo van
looks well nice just get st wheels maybe st spoiler lower it and clear side repeaters! mint

A Euro'd one...
Here's a pic of my mates Fezza

DSC00778.jpg

He also smoothed off the Ford badge at the back but unfortunately I cant find a pic of it.

I had one of those moters while my cup was getting fixed
Nippy little moters man fit in and out of traffic perfect
only downside was the lack of response at the wheel but great for
city roads