ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mods to the my02 clio

hi there...

im driving the my02 1.4 16v 5-dr clio...does anyone out there own one too?

just wanna exchange comments and ideas about external/internal cosmetic modifications...

so far, have done following:-

* prima racing sideskirts
* sports 172 roof spoiler
* colour-coded all rubbing strips
* clear white side indicators
* philips silver vision bulbs for signal lights
* custom alum gearknob
* alum handbrake lever
* custom alum rings around tacho and speedo
* leather wrap for steering wheel
* sparco "grip" silver pedals
* custom alum left foot rest

running on 205/45zr16 dunlop sp8000s...

would like ideas what to do with the exhaust (backbox) / whether to lower the car / engine mods (such as cone filters/ramair induction)...

comments/advice/opinions solicited, please...

thanks in advance!

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com

Ive got a 02 1.2 16v dynamique, im having a b*****d job getting any bodykits for it. sounds like youve done sh*t loads already. Ive not touched mine yet, i am waiting till i find a decent bodykit. Sorry but i cant really help with any mods, i just wanted to know, you got your skirts from Prima right? are they for the new clio or adapted from the old clio, and do you know if any of the old bodykits fit the new clio? Sorry not to be of any help, but i am a lazy b*****d and pay other people to do the work for me usually.