ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moments of... 3years of ownership!

dCi65 & 16valver
3years of ownership... very good moments with the Clio, every day more happy with him. :approve:

Here are the pics of some stage's of the project:

60421499bb5.jpg

85379144ng7.jpg

64164493fw4.jpg

85368343do1.jpg

56456034ot4.jpg

86319911bh2.jpg

24939562lq2.jpg

44877804lu4.jpg

74190325wi1.jpg

10nn4.jpg

11ae3.jpg

12uz5.jpg

13cg8.jpg

14wg9.jpg

15us5.jpg

16ts5.jpg

17en9.jpg

18so4.jpg

19wt7.jpg

20ff0.jpg

21aw7.jpg

22os3.jpg

23xc0.jpg

24kr0.jpg

25bb6.jpg

26yy5.jpg

Cheers,

mx5
Is the button inside the diamond on your boot painted?
If so how did you go about it?

Thats a lot of wheels to go through in three years, imo the 16" 172 rims look the best, that or the rims in the pic with two corsas. Either was, nice car

A well built VW
Best wheels in the end IMHO , shame you had to change with the stuid laws over there

Have you done any engine mods yet ?

dCi65 & 16valver
Thanks all for the comments!

The engine is almost stock :cool:

BMW 320D IC + custom turbo donwpipe + KN + Remap

Dyno:

dci65rrpkevf3.jpg

Is the button inside the diamond on your boot painted?
If so how did you go about it?

Thats a lot of wheels to go through in three years, imo the 16" 172 rims look the best, that or the rims in the pic with two corsas. Either was, nice car

open boot, take the black panel from the boot door, 3x 10mm bolts unscrew and disconect connection, and it pops off :)

dCi65 & 16valver
Was the intercooler easy to fit ?

Nice power increase for not a lot of work,cool

The IC that appears without the front bumper is from the dCi80 engine, that is very easy to install with the original pipes.

The one that i have atm (BMW 320D) also easy to install, it's very similar to the dCi100 Intercooler! ;)

Cheers,

A well built VW
Was the intercooler easy to fit ?

Nice power increase for not a lot of work,cool

The IC that appears without the front bumper is from the dCi80 engine, that is very easy to install with the original pipes.

The one that i have atm (BMW 320D) also easy to install, it's very similar to the dCi100 Intercooler! ;)

Cheers,

You got any pics of it when you where fitting it ? Where did you get the pipes etc to mate it up to the engine

Ta

Clio 182 FF RB
i have to say that the picture with the car on the side of a windy mountain road looks like a very nice road indeed!! Are there speed limits there?

Clio Dynamique
Looks mint mate! perfect, like a couple of gents said here dude!

You must have cash money with the amount of rims you went though mate? why the change? Just got bored i guess?

Turbos.
Not bad at all... good to see some proper diesel modding. Should have kept the Turinis, they are popular for a reason!