ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOMO POLK SOUNDSYSTEM

Ziel Nurburgring

Coulndt see an imput rating rating for the sub in the link above, unless im just blind.

Polk stuff used to be quality kit, had a 12" polk sub in a ported box about 8 years ago. The reason i said used too be good stuff, is i got bored of the whole system thing and havent really looked into it much recently

polk momo stuff is good stuff, wont be huge bass ect, but it will be great SQ, i used to run a mm100 sub was great but i like a bit more volume! and polk momo mm455 comps - which are great

the sub takes 400 cont. watts and that amp will give it 200 (maybe more) so might be a bit on the low side, but will still be great!

Polo + Micra

yeah as rorrie said the sub will be getting around 200w rms

the problem is you cant bridge that 4 channel amp into 1

hi PEOPLE! IMPORTANT NEED A SALE

DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES I NEED TO SELL THIS PACKAGE OF AUDIO EQUIPMENT GOT ANY TAKERS PLEASE COULD YOU GET BACK TO ME ALL EQUIPMENT IS IN MINT CONDITION. LOOKING FOR A QUICK SALE AMP COMES WITH BOX AND DOCUMENTATION WIRES AND EVERYTHING ELSE SUB COMES WITH BOX AND GRILL

AMP: PRICE £250-£300 ONO

SUB £150 ONO

CONTACT NUMBER 0785 902 8558 ARRON