ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Momo stuff

2002 Clio Dynamic

Has anyone got a momo handbrake cover and gaiter for a 2001- facelift clio as well as a leather gearstick gaiter,been looking to buy one of each to keep all of my interior the same but never sure if they do it for my year of clio?

Cheers!!

Ive got the handbrake handle and leather gaitor for my 2003 clio, havent got the leather gearshift gaitor though as i thought the original looked ok with the new momogearknob

2002 Clio Dynamic

Did u get it specifically for your model clio,cause every where i have been looking say they dont do it for clios 2001-

think its a 1 off ie 1 fits all but ours aint in it cause u need to butcher it just buy it and make it fit its easy i got handle from ripspeed and leather gator from demon tweeks they did ask make and modle thu and its shaped to fit car so mabey they sell handle saying itl fit clio

2002 Clio Dynamic

Ill look into it,still waiting on my mats though from Drivers-nearly 4 weeks now after they said 2 weeks when i ordered them!

go into ur local halfords/ripspeed and ask them to phone brown and geeson who are the momo distributors, they can give the ripspeed guy the part no. for the handle adaptor to allow the momo handle to fit clios 2001>