ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco 172 Lowestoft

rsdan

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 182
Was behind you at the lights just down the road from asda and noticed the clio sport sticker in the back window .

rsdan

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 182
Yh I was in my dci monaco 1*2 replica so go a little left behind when the lights turned green aha, what do u drive so can give u a little wave if I see u around :)

LY FF 200 CUP
Liquid yellow 200 so pretty easy to spot haha ;) I've looked at ya Pics so will keep a eye out for you! do You live in lowestoft?

rsdan

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 182
Okay nice haha, no I live about 20mins south but got to college there and often about area anyway. Also my dads got a black 200 so u might have seen that about to.:up:

Monaco Blue 172
Slow to reply, but probably me! I usually go via relief road into town most mornings. If I'm not in the clio, give me a wave in the white VW T4 campervan with the black roof!

Oddly, when I'm in the clio, I always forget and wave at other campers and vice versa!

rsdan

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 182
Slow to reply, but probably me! I usually go via relief road into town most mornings. If I'm not in the clio, give me a wave in the white VW T4 campervan with the black roof!

Oddly, when I'm in the clio, I always forget and wave at other campers and vice versa!

No problem mate , was it you who I saw in Alton broad the other night on the bridge, was a monaco blue clio and the driver waved.