ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco content!

Monblue bombay badboy!
Well she has been lowered, lower profile tyres and clear side repeaters, looking much better now just front splitter needed:)

P110208_153401.jpg

P110208_153501.jpg

P110208_153402.jpg

P110208_153504.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
looking good...gave mine a good wash and polish today came up nice...

i think sports look naked without the splitter, defo get a carbon fibre one if your getting one at all...

M2 Competition
And silvervision bulbs!

You're right, the springs have lowered it a lot, looks great! Why didnt they lower it that much on mine??

Nearly there mate... :D

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Much Better, Could've done with going a tiny bit lower IMO but looking good, Splitter and Silvervisions and it'll be done

ValverInBits
what are the wheels out of interest?

Like the car, is that lowered on sportlines. It doesent quite look as low as apex 40mm

Golf R soon...
Looking good Tranny! Must admit they look 100% better in the metal.

Glad you didn't go the usual turini route, like myself! lol!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Not a big Monaco fan TBH....doesn't really look special enough. Buffs up well tho....and those wheels are growing on me...its just im too used to seeing them on my mums Mk3 Dynamique!

Clio on SL 2118s
i like the wheels actually. wouldnt have been my choice but i think they suit it really well.

"Navy" N17 TWO
very shinny. dont like the wheels myself but diffrent to the norm speedlines.

i was unsure at first but they have grown on me and i like be different:)

+1 The alloys look better now somehow, maybe couse the car is clean & lowered :)
Mine came with Cup alloys on, I got myself a set of 172 FF alloys to be sprayed anthractite.

It's great to be different - awww bless you sunshine! :rasp:

Monblue bombay badboy!
what are the wheels out of interest?

Like the car, is that lowered on sportlines. It doesent quite look as low as apex 40mm

yes it is lowered on sportlines really pleased with the drop and handling is much better feels more planted through the bends:)

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Looking sweet, I was gonna get sportlines but I dont think the front is low enough :(