ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

monaco ph1

Clio
car034.jpgcar036.jpgcar037.jpgcar038.jpgcar039.jpgcar041.jpg
Thanks for looking :)

SQ5
I didn't even open the thumbnails I noticed the sunroof which then made me notice it wasn't a sport lol!

Jap Box
Love it, have you done the headlining in alacantara or is it simply fabric sprayed? Cant see properly in the picture.

Picking one up in the same colour as this (AFAIK) tomorrow and wasnt too sure on fully colour coding it but this has got my mind set :)

Clio
Love it, have you done the headlining in alacantara or is it simply fabric sprayed? Cant see properly in the picture.

Picking one up in the same colour as this (AFAIK) tomorrow and wasnt too sure on fully colour coding it but this has got my mind set :)

thanks :).. its done in alcantara :). yeah cc looks better also got the bumpers smoothed too though

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Love this car :) Looks so smart, wheels are great imo! What suspension are you using, coilovers or springs?