ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monitor for my consoles

As I now have both a PS3 and Xbox 360, and very little room in my cupboard where my TV is, im looking to get a monitor and put it in the spare room, so that I can have a "gaming room" :approve:.

I want a HD monitor with 2 HDMI ports so that I can play both consoles in HD, also as big as you can get within budget (so probably looking around 22-24").
My budget will be around £150 mark (but the cheaper the better really).

Anyone able to shed light? :cool:

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Make sure you look at the resolution over the inch size.

I have this at the moment that I use as a TV/DVD player/Pc monitor (For gaming). Works like a charm, colour is good and picture is sharp. Only has one HDMI socket but it has a VGA as well (VGA should be the same quality really)
http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.207-7978.aspx
(I know people will be like "Omg its not a Sony, Samsung or LG." But for the price its very good, and in my opinion its better than most of other LCD's on the market in the same size

Titanium 182
I use my xbox on my monitor via VGA my pc is plugged into it too via DVI, is that an option ? Looks brilliant for me.

Using this monitor

22"

Can get them on ebay for about £100 new or nearly new.