ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monster truck save of the year....

went to see these at Cardiff a couple of years ago with bro/family, thinking, 'there's nothing in this' - they are completely ridiculous, but that vid just goes to show just how much skill's involved in balancing them

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
went to see these at Cardiff a couple of years ago with bro/family, thinking, 'there's nothing in this' - they are completely ridiculous, but that vid just goes to show just how much skill's involved in balancing them

I've always wanted to go but feel a bit of a dick going without a younger brother/cousin etc.

Might have to rent me a kid.

I've always wanted to go but feel a bit of a dick going without a younger brother/cousin etc.

Might have to rent me a kid.

is the little man not into them? my brother's were probably 6 and 4 - they love it!

Cardiff Arena looks tiny filled with half a dozen MTs - and they're absolutely deafening! world's most expensive day out though

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
[YOUTUBE]qp3VVywmA4U[/YOUTUBE]

errrrr... insane?!

big foot was mt favourite. was like the peoples champion. grave digger was the evil guy!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
awesome, i've seen grave digger too haha, properley loud too in real life

Big Foot for me.

I even managed to drag my wife and daugter to a s**t Euro version and they enjoyed it. It's how they pad the show out with a stunt rider and a quad bike. You also never saw the Monster Trucks going at it full tilt those days. Gotta love the 80s.