ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Exhaust & Filter Info Needed

Please Help !

I am desperate to replace the exhaust on my MK2 172 inc. cat. But I have failed to find anyone that makes one?
most are from the cat back, or just back boxes !

Does anybody know where I could get one? or does it mean getting one made ?

Also replacement air filters where can I get one? who is making these now ?

Skoda Fabia vRS

i dont own a 172 but this is what i know from readin off here

Pipercross now do a replacement element for the Mk2 172

with regards to the exhaust, i dont think anyone does one that takes away the cat, as you will need this to pass the emissions on your MOT, not the actual presence of the cat, but your emissions will go up if you took it off

if you dont like havin a cat then get a cat back exhaust system and then get a seperate de-cat pipe, which you can remove very easily come MOT time and replace with your cat, then take it off once you have passed

powerflow! got mine at weekend! v nice at garages all over or search name on net. prices vary a bit from branch to branch but westgate tyres morcambe were v helpfull.

the mk1 systems will fit a MK2 there exactly the same behind the car....only the MK1 has 2 cats and the MK2 has one single cat, but this is because of euro 3 emissions standards.