ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More for the Saxo haters!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
With respect, why do you keep posting pictures of it then?

Fair enough to keep us updated if you're making improvements to it, i'd be genuinely interested, but if not, why bother?

Well, I have changed the exhaust, suspension and seats so it is slightly different from the last set of pictures?

clio 182
I like it,prefer the vtr alloys to the vts ones.saxo vts is quite similar to a Clio but the Clio sport is deffinately a step up.Bet there isnt much between a 1*2 and your stripped vts.

M

mini-valver

Thats why I said Later VTS Wheels I.e Mk2

Someone give me some chalk :rolleyes:

You also said get rid of the VTR wheels. I'm not starting an arguement, merely pointing out they are the original wheels ;)

Titanium 182
I disagree with both of you, saxos are gash. Thankfully you have a nice vectra and 172 respectfully to regain your dignity. :rasp:

Titanium 182
Yeah the 172 is Ronnies and forgives him for his saxo crimes, you're vectra does the same for you.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Ignore all the muppets dude. Bet the majority of them havent drove one to realise how fun they are for the money.

Adz

Work van
saxo's are great looking cars with the right mods!

My friends saxo next mod for him is v-maxx coilover i made him get them lol

DSCF4032.jpg

DSCF0695.jpg

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
other than the stickers it isnt a bad car , every one is missing the point thats its just a mess about toy car and not something serious to go all out on and get into concourse condition .
and i prefer it to the black one with the multispokes

Ultra Red Megane 175
Ignore all the muppets dude. Bet the majority of them havent drove one to realise how fun they are for the money.

So you class people as muppets because they don't share your point of view about a car? I think you'll find most people on here are fully aware of the bang-for-buck a VTS offers, but the 'muppets' as you term them are commenting on how the car LOOKS, not on how it goes.

I'm a big fan of a subtley modded VTS myself, but when you see them 'slammed' with a 4in fart can hanging out of its arse it's a different story.

That black safari edition posted above is horrid lol.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Goons!!!

VTS/GTI's are awesome cars. Near 172 pace also. Cant beat them for the price tbh