ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More goodies...

Better than yours. C*nt.
Lusty will be attending the palace this weekend to give both cars a good spruce up (now that mine's working again!), and as such I've taken various member's advice along with a couple of pearls of wisdom from the sites and ordered some of the following:

Swissvax Onyx
Sonus Ultimate Drying Towel
Sonus Der Wunder Buffing Towel, Pkg/2
Chemical Guys - Factory Sealant
Serious Performance Genuine Sheepskin Wash Mitt
Aquatouch Ultra Microfibre Wash Mitt
Prima Amigo Polymer Filling Glaze

Anyone had any experience with any of the above and what methods I should use for application?

Thanks,
Mike

106 GTi
Onyx is one of my fave waxes ever, apply with a foam hand pad a panel at a time or even to the whole car and buff with a nice plush MF. The Sonus Der Wunder Buffing Towels will be ideal.

Chemical Guys Factory Sealant is a bit poo, ends up looking grey and washed out on Black Gold and does not last. Use AG EGP before the Onyx IMO.

The Primg Glaze is a nice product works well by PC with a Finishing Pad.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Onyx is one of my fave waxes ever, apply with a foam hand pad a panel at a time or even to the whole car and buff with a nice plush MF. The Sonus Der Wunder Buffing Towels will be ideal.

Chemical Guys Factory Sealant is a bit poo, ends up looking grey and washed out on Black Gold and does not last. Use AG EGP before the Onyx IMO.

The Primg Glaze is a nice product works well by PC with a Finishing Pad.

I got the Factory Sealant on a whim, saw it and wondered if it was any better than EGP - I'll use it on a lighter coloured car some time and see if it works any better. Cheers for the help as always!

EGP also makes you high, when 6 layers were done in a badly ventilated garage at home ;)

jamie