ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More install pics

Polo + Micra

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 08 June 2005
put some led computer fans in the floor to keep it cool

:confused: but the amps are on top of the floor?

also what are the extra wires on the sub?

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by Dink on 08 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by patty on 08 June 2005put some led computer fans in the floor to keep it cool

:confused: but the amps are on top of the floor?

also what are the extra wires on the sub?

Was gonna say the same thing Dink :confused:

The extra wires are a power supply for the inbuilt led on the sub, wasnt sure if it looked good with it on or not, but as both the amps have a blue status lights I thought it would go together well. Will have to get a pic of it all lit up.

E87 118i

cool, would be nice if you could build up the one left side of the mdf floor so there is a nice transition between the floor and the enclsourse and when covered it could all look like one continuos piece ?

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by terribleclio on 09 June 2005
I think you should just leave it. do you plan on covering the wires?

The wires are covered arent they ???

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by Spammy on 09 June 2005
Are you carpeting or going to get the fibre glass painted?

Im not going to paint it but Im not sure what to cover it with yet, probably either leather or alcantara.

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by rock on 09 June 2005
cool, would be nice if you could build up the one left side of the mdf floor so there is a nice transition between the floor and the enclsourse and when covered it could all look like one continuos piece ?

That would probably look pretty good mate, I just need to ensure that it stays in 3 pieces.

Any more ideas?

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by terribleclio on 09 June 2005
i meant like hiding them

Still dont know what you mean, the only wires showing are for the sub and distribution blocks, I cant cover these.

E87 118i

any update on this? I itching (excuse the pun eh?) to do some fibreglass work myself....

Nike Lunar Elite's

Done nothing else yet, gonna get my door pods done 1st but I will get some more pics when its sorted. Stil havent decided what Im doing with he floor though yet, gonna have to get it blending in with the box and probably up the other arch.