ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Mobi help please

ICE'dberg MK2 172
As I haven't bought a phone for years (company mobi...ar thank you!!) I have just realised that some or all the PAYG phones now require a minimum monthly spend otherwise they cut you off.

Firstly is this right???

I have a 6310i which has a PAYG sim in at present that does not have this minimum spend and my last £10 credit has been slowly used for the last 6 months or more, with only the odd call once a fortnight.

So... if I buy a PAYG from the same operator as the one I am with at present and put my old sim card in it...which should work... is it the phone thats tied to the monthly spend or the new sim that comes with the phone???

help as I need a new phone as my 6310i is playing up.

Mégane RS
Yeah thats fine if its the same operator, not all tarrifs require you to have a minimum spend, i know 3 do and maybe 02 online sims, but orange etc dont, they just need you to make or recieve a call within 6 months so they know your still using your phone, hope this helps

Clio 172mk2
its usually the mega old payt tarrifs that have a xx amount top up, on o2s when u top up each month u get yer incentives free texts etc. but nowadays none will cut u off , unless u dont turn the fone on in xx amount of days say 3-6 month , then u can reactivate it if u fone up