ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More pics of my F1 R26

Megane F1 R26 LY
snow foam

snowfoam.jpg

snowfoam2.jpg

billbury wheels cleaner ! FTW

billbury.jpg

skip the rest ---- clean pics

clean1.jpg

clean2.jpg

clean3.jpg

clean.jpg

clean6.jpg

clean7.jpg

pic before dodo juice banana armour, chem guys sealant, and zano Z6.

clean5.jpg

picture after !

clean10.jpg

clean9.jpg

well thats all for now, oh and i won concouse car at JDM allstars round 2 at nissan on sunday.

hope you enjoyed my pictures :D

thanks for looking again.

Megane F1 R26 LY
aye mate they have they were a bit scuffed when i went to see it, the garage sorted them out the 2 days later i done that back one, so they need to be done again.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
aye mate they have they were a bit scuffed when i went to see it, the garage sorted them out the 2 days later i done that back one, so they need to be done again.

Get a good place one them. They look a little flat edged in places..;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Get a good place on them. They look a little flat edged in places..;)

Megane F1 R26 LY
detailingworld.co.uk possibly ! its my mates i just used it but its on my shopping list, but try chem guys blitz sealent to put on before zano but after wax/polish ! its awesome mate !

Megane F1 R26 LY
cheers jimbo !

no plans for it as of yet, maybe a re-map but nothing in the pipe line, i like it the way it is.

its not getting lowerd or a big exhaust or nowt, why ruin somthing the F1 team have developed. its all good !

cheers again !