ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Road Trip Pics

Fiesta ST
Thought I'd put some more pics in a new topic in this section because they aren't pictures of my Clio but pics of the roads I was driving on. Here's the link to the other thread if you haven't seen it: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156847

And here's just some pics of the roads I was driving on:

Tunnelunderneaththemountain.gif

^^ Blurrey view of tunnel, this one was about 3km long

Hugetraintransportingcars.gif

^^^ Very long train with lots of Silver Fords on, mostly Fiestas and Mondeos

Lunchspotonthemotorway.gif

^^ Motorway lay by, nice eh?

OntheroadtoGrenoble19.gif

^^^ Was fun driving through that, was followed by an almost 90 degree right turn the other side of it...with no warning.

OntheroadtoMenton4.gif

^^^ Motorway bridge through the mountains.

StreaminthevalleyontheroadtoZernez.gif

^^^ View off the side of the road.

VerytightcorneredroadtoZernez.gif

^^^ Went round lots of these bends. Very Fun.

OntheroadtoZernez25.gif

^^^ This was an excellent drive, there were a few areas with ice near the road!

By the way, I didn't take any of these photos while I was driving! My friend who was sitting in the back took them. Hope you like.

al

ST on the way...
Very cool!!

Would be good to get some like that if we can do our trip gaz ;)

Fiesta ST
All over, went to Luxembourg, across into Germany to Koblenz, then down and across to Wurzburg, then south to Fussen (Neuschwanstein Castle), then across to Switzerland through Austria, down through Switzerland into Italy (best roads), down to Venice, across to Pisa, along coast to Monaco, up to Grenoble (France), then to Chamonix (Mt Blanc), then back up into Switzerland through to Rheims, then home! about 3500 miles in all. More pics and info in me other thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156847