ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morethan insurance + mods?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Have been looking at other insurance plans for next year on a slightly more powerful car (probably a 1.6) and morethan wern't that bad considering I done the quote with < 1 year experience, 0 no claims and 18 years old but saw this in their policy..

The car is a standard model produced for the UK market and has not been modified to increase top speed, performance or acceleration

Does this mean cosmetic mods won't increase premium?

Morethan are c***s absolute c***s if you have a crash the hassle is immense bunch of dumb f***s. Seriously stay away they're a bunch of jokers I have complete hatred for this company.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Morethan are c**ts absolute c**ts if you have a crash the hassle is immense bunch of dumb f**ks. Seriously stay away they're a bunch of jokers I have complete hatred for this company.
Well, glad we solved that one then... lol.

I'm not currently with them, just looking at some quotes earlier.

I think I'll stick with the 1.2 and get a couple years NCB first. Anyone got some RS bumpers for sale?!

:)