ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morethan Insurance What a Joke !!!!!!!

clio 172
I currently have my 330 M sport Convertible insured with them along with my 1999 Nissan 200sx Turbo.

I phoned up to change the policy on my Nissan over to the clio 172 and theyve told me then cant insure me on it because its a Sport !!!!!!!!!

I'm 28 years old and 5 years NCB on the BMW with no claims and 4 years NCB on the Nissan,

Ive never had an accident or never had a speeding conviction !

I had over 6 months left on the policy and i had paid for a years insurance, they are charging £75 in fees too !

Totally not happy with this and will be taking my business else where !

Anybody recommend a good insurance company who dont try ripping you off

Anyone with SKY ? i used to have My FTO gpx insured with them when i was about 23.

Ph 1 172
That's a joke mate does make me laugh how crazy insurance is on the rs Clio. I'm with sky on here (26 6y NCB £650) seem pretty good. Do you live in the ghetto or something is that why they won't touch you

renault clio 172 cup
If its a cup model brentacre if its normal model greenlight both were very good for me.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
After 25 and 5ncb, post code is always gonna be the biggest factor.

My insurance went up £250 - £300 just by moving house.

Clio 197
i am insured with highway through greenlight on my cup i haven't had a renewal with them but nobody could touch them when i renewed last :)
its a joke with yours though going from a 200sx to clio and treating you like this!

Clio 182 FF
Im with 1st Central,I changed my insurance recently from a Alfa Romeo 156 2.0 twin spark to a 182 and only had to pay £182.00 extra with 8 months left on my insurance,and in that price was fees of I think £45.00.I've also been with Esure and Adrian Flux in the past,both really good....

RS 182 CUP
tesco tried to double mine this year! except nothings changed apart from another years ncb!

clio 172
No its not a cup model and i dont live in the ghetto ! Morethan just said they are only a low risk company and i guess plenty of nobheads have smashed them up over the years ! they did say its probably because its a sport, they must think it has one of those sport badges which gives the car an extra 50 Bhp lol ! ive had afew quotes around £470 so unless i get a better one than that i will go with the company who quoted that.